You are looking for an expert blogger to update your blog so you can concentrate on the marketing side of your business. I will help you.
You want to explain complex ideas in simple language, but you want to sound like an expert. You need compelling content.
Leads & Sales
You need leads to generate sales. You want to build a list because we all know that “money is in the list.” What you really want is a writer who understands your business better than you. I do it for a living!
What You Want
You have an idea, theory, concept, or a story you want to tell but don’t know how? Don’t worry, I will help you say it.
What I Have
Good writing inspires confidence, facilitates clarity, and conveys your commitment to doing what is necessary for a quality outcome.
What We Can Achieve Together
A good writer can write complex sentences. A great writer can explain complex ideas. The difference? Simplicity!
I’m a writer and a blogger with over five years of experience in the print and pixel publication domain. When I am not writing compelling stories for my clients, you can find me enjoying a game of snooker with my friends, or binge watching Netflix.
Brands I have worked with:
Tools I can work with:
Words can be a powerful weapon, and every writer who ever studied marketing knows this to be true. Here are niches I specialize in:
- Technology and Gadgets – I am simply curious and passionate about how they can help us, affect us, and sometimes infect us fundamentally!
- Finance, Taxation, and Investments – I am a C.A. final year dropout. Who knew!
- Health and Fitness – I am a bodybuilder. And, I want to flex my six pack on Instagram one day. It’s one of my dreams.
- WordPress – I designed this and countless other sites!
- Blogging, content marketing, conversion marketing, social media marketing, writing tools – it’s my job!
If you are in a niche that I have not listed above, but you still like the way I roll, connect with me because like every awesome writer worth his salt, I can help you write a compelling copy no matter your niche.
How? Good question and I am glad you asked! Here is the general procedure:
- I will ask questions about your business, blog, product, targets, and goals. No personal questions!
- I will actually do the research before I even begin writing. It takes time and it will cost you.
- I will write my first draft which is usually also my final draft.
- I will proofread everything.
- I will ask my editor to proofread everything.
For example, I love traveling but I don’t consider myself to be an expert in the field. Still, one of my articles was featured on premium travel site Eastasy.com. How? Like I said, I ask the right questions and actually do the research it takes to create content that gets read and shared.
So, now that you know I can deliver on my promise of helping you succeed, you need to contact me right now.